Angler’s Alibi Fishing Program
“This is Alaska the way it used to be. A small group of guests, comfortable tent cabins, fine food, and endless Alaska fishing right outside your door. If you do not get enough fishing time during the day, we will gladly take you out after dinner for even more time on the river…”
- Fishing within a few minutes from camp, or even from camp, no need to spend hours of your daylight traveling to fish.
- Our season is short – 10 weeks, starting around the first of July – only open when the salmon are pouring into the river by the thousands, daily on the tides.
- We take 12 guests per week and have 9 staff members. This ratio allows our guests to leave their troubles behind and enjoy a week at Angler’s Alibi with lots of individual fishing attention.
- We supply all fishing equipment — no need to bring anything but your waders and a wading jacket and personal items.
- Angler’s Alibi is a deluxe tent lodge. It’s the perfect setup for anglers more concerned with the prospect of a great day of fly-fishing in Alaska rather than the dining room décor back at camp.
We do not have to travel daily and spend hours flying around to find great Alaska fishing. This is why Angler’s Alibi is right in the center of the tidewater on the Alagnak River. This spot could not be better located on the river to maximize our time fishing instead of traveling. We travel only a maximum of 10 minutes either up or downriver to get our guests into unbelievable salmon fishing. If a fly-out is the choice for the day, we are within a 30 to 45 minute float plane ride to most rivers we frequent.